Get further information or apply right away
Business Development Manager – Out of Home
- South West, Wales
- Permanent, Full time
- 40,000 - 45,000
- Car, bonus, pension & healthcare
- Food & Drink, Sales
My client is a leading and recognisable drinks brand with this role sitting within ‘on the go’ customers such as offices, hotel groups, pubs and bars and hospitals.
Developing new business relationship with independent sites and regional groups across a variety of sectors in order to drive customer relationships, new business opportunities and day to day management from sales reporting, marketing opportunities and supply chain.
Drive new distribution points of equipment in order to drive volume across different Coffee solutions
Develop a strategy and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities.
Work closely with distributors within the region to develop a network of successful sales relationships with partners
Keep up to date with industry trends maintaining coffee knowledge, ensures equipment and product knowledge is cascaded down through FSD structure.
The role will be field based with regular travel to customers
This is a hugely exciting role, joining the company at a time of growth and expansion.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience of working in a new business environment with evidence of successful cold calling and prospecting.
- Proven experience of developing business through networking target markets and customers
- Commercially astute with P&L understanding
- A strong influencing style with the ability to build trust and credibility quickly.
- Must be able to work autonomously and have a self-starter mentality.
- Ability and confidence to negotiate at all levels and build networks
- Excellent planning and analytical skills with a problem-solving mentality
- Possess strong tactical negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join this exciting FMCG brand across a key customer account base.
For similar roles and to keep up to date with all things Seven, visit our website for further opportunities
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Find your new role
- South West
- Permanent, Full time
- Food & Drink, Retail, Buying
- 45,000 - 50,000