Get further information or apply right away
Account Manager On-Trade
- North East, North West, Yorkshire
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Company car, bonus, healthcare & pension
- Food & Drink, Sales
- The business has a prestigious heritage here in the UK and have a strong presence within the on-trade sector.
- Category leaders that take pride in their employees’ development and training,
- Fantastic company benefits whilst developing as a successful Account Manager.
- Progressive and ambitious sales division with a modernised working attitude
- This Account Manager role is to cover an existing key account base and focus on new business elements whilst maximising profitable relationships already in place.
- Reporting to a National Account Manager will give you excellent commercial visibility in order to drive distribution and influence brand growth
- Responsible for providing reports/information on account base as required and requested keeping RM and relevant stakeholders informed in line with business needs
- Work closely with RTM teams both internally and externally
- Creating and developing links with future partners, maintaining current relationships and maximising engagement
- P&L responsibility – influence over joint business plans
- Become an ambassador for our brands carrying out engaging training and education sessions where appropriate
- Developing a full understanding of existing accounts to maximise volume
- FMCG Sales experience.
- Previous experience as an Account Manager within the On-Trade RTM
- Experience of managing large scale accounts, building Joint Business Plans (JBP) and pricing builds.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Tenacious and loves a challenge as well as high levels of energy and positivity
- Valid UK driving license
- To be part of a rapidly growing business amongst a portfolio of globally recognised brands
- Extensive opportunities to grow the account channel and achieve individual bonus
- Learn from a globally recognised senior leadership team within FMCG
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 21/15563/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
Find your new role
Marketing Manager – 12mth FTC or day rate
- East Midlands, North West, West Midlands
- Contract, Temporary, Full time
- Food & Drink, Digital, Marketing
- Highly competitive