Get further information or apply right away
Category and Insight Manager
- Field Based
- Contract, Permanent, Full time
- 40,000 - 45,000 plus car
- Food & Drink, Category & Insights, Marketing, Sales
Our client is an extremely innovative, market leading Blue Chip FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the planet. Not only are they category leaders but also take pride in their employee’s development and training; in turn making employee progression and satisfaction, their main priorities.
Due to channel growth they are currently seeking a Category Manager to join the team, this is a newly created role where you can really make your stamp and shape the category agenda for this channel! The role is initially a 6 month contract that is highly likely to go permanent.
Title: Category and Insight Manager
Location: Field based
Salary: Up to £45k plus car
As a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact then this could be the one for you!
- Dedicated to specific on premise customers
- Lead data driven Insights, range reviews & category performance reviews
- Work to develop continuous reporting solutions for these customers
- Develop objective space to sales recommendations and ensuring this is aligned to range review objectives and Category Vision growth opportunities
- Develop best in class merchandising guidelines
- Your approach must be very analytical in order to influence the category agenda.
- A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
- You will have proven FMCG industry experience ideally in a Category or Retail function, or be working for a leading data and insights business
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
Apply quoting reference 9/15920/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Find your new role
National Account Manager/Executive – On Trade
- Field Based
- Permanent, Full time
- Food & Drink, National Accounts, Sales
- Highly competitive