Get further information or apply right away
Category Development Manager-Sainsbury’s & Boots
- Home Counties, London, South East
- Permanent, Full time
- 55,000 - 60,000
- Car allowance, bonus and strong wider package
- Non-food, Category & Insights
- Our client is a fast-growing and exciting consumer brands business looking for a Category Development Manager – Sainsbury’s & Boots to join their team
- They operates across multiple categories and customer channels with a portfolio of leading brands
- If you are looking for an exciting journey with a dynamic & mission led business, then this is one!
- We are actively recruiting a Category Development Manager role to manage two key strategic customers (Sainsbury’s & Boots)
- You will be central in ensuring the brands achieve top-tier distribution and visibility through brilliant category management.
- Key will be developing customer relationships and build lasting partnerships that create value for retailers, company, and consumers.
- Internally you’ll share Category & Shopper knowledge to help support the integration of Perfect store principles for success.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Will be an experienced Customer Category Manager, within the Consumer sector
- Have multi-channel experience operating within Grocery, High Street or Pharmacy retailers
- Offer excellent story-telling skills, which include a clear call to action!
- Proven ability to lead, challenge and deliver change in a matrix organisation.
- Experience with Nielsen, Space Planning, IRI, Kantar, or similar tools.
- Finally, have an action-focused mindset with proven ability to deliver through others.
Details and benefits:
- Hybrid working – Home Counties office 2 days a week; 3 days WFH
- Salary & reward: Up to £60k plus £5k car allowance; up to 16% bonus & strong benefits package
If you are an expert in turning insights into action, and working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver growth across multiple categories, this could be the perfect opportunity to join a high-performing consumer brands business on their continued journey of success. Apply now to find out more.
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website