Get further information or apply right away
Junior NAM/National Account Executive – Foodservice
- West London
- Permanent, Full time
- 35,000 - 40,000
- Car, bonus, healthcare and fantastic company benefits
- Food & Drink, National Accounts, Sales
Our client is looking for a high achieving Junior NAM / National Account Executive to join a team that has retained it’s employees, increased headcount and overseen investment during a time of uncertainty. With the proactive and positive attitude our client has, now is a great time to be joining the business as a Junior NAM / National Account Executive to reach your potential within a market leading environment!
- A category leading branded drinks business on a global scale
- One of the most instantly recognisable brands around the world, certainly in the UK
- An innovative business that has plenty of impact and innovation with a collective proactive mentality
- A truly empowering and supportive culture
- Achieved double digit growth year on year
- An entrepreneurial and autonomous environment where employees are encouraged to be creative and propose new ideas
- Junior NAM / National Account Executive role looking after Foodservice
- P&L accountable and commercially responsible across 3 key areas of Foodservice
- Opportunities to significantly grow the account base through identifying new opportunities within the existing account base
- Progression will align with the organic growth of the role
- Preferably you are a P&L accountable National Account Executive or Junior NAM working for an FMCG business.
- Exposure to key commercial responsibilities.
- Must have experience within Foodservice in an account management capacity.
- You can be working for either a traditional blue chip or smaller / start-up company
- Are you looking work for a global category leader in an empowering and autonomous environment?
- On the upward curve of your career and ready to step up?
- Experienced across Microsoft Excel?
If you have the experience required, don’t hesitate to apply – you genuinely won’t want to miss out on this opportunity!!
Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to Kieran Robb at email@example.com quoting reference 20/15827/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.