Get further information or apply right away
Local Marketing Manager
- East Midlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 33,000 - 43,000
- Car allowance, pension, healthcare, travel paid
- Retail, Marketing
- Leading successful restaurant group
- Opportunity to be involved in brand transformation project
- Fantastic culture focused on creating a driven but relaxed working environment
- This Local Marketing Manager South role is ideal for forward thinking individual, who has experience of a local marketing role from either hospitality, retail or leisure
- You will lead marketing on a local level for 40 restaurants the South East and South West,
- The successful Local Marketing Manager South will take the national marketing and brand campaigns strategy and bring this to life on a local level for 40 restaurants across the South East and South West, using local customer insight and knowledge.
- The Local Marketing Manager South will act as the voice of the customer understanding trends, customer behaviour etc and create a calendar of local marketing campaigns based on seasonal changes, menu innovation, new and refurnished restaurants etc.
- As the Local Marketing Manager South you will identify local opportunities that put the company and brand in the heart of the community and gains positive brand awareness.
- In addition the Local Marketing Manager South will work with the digital team to ensure all channels are optimized on a local level to acquire customers and drive loyalty of existing customers.
- You will have local marketing experience gained from either retail, hospitality or leisure
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate ownership of creating and implementing local marketing plans
- You will have experience of being involved in campaigns and the end to end creative process including briefing artwork and managing local influencer partnerships.
- You will have had budget management experience and will have commercial acumen along with creative flair and will thrive in a fast paced customer focused environment
- It is essential to have good project management experience and be able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced consumer environment
- As a person you will be energetic, super creative and enjoy being part of the regional team and central marketing team.
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £43k plus £5k car allowance excellent bonus and benefits
- All travel paid
- Fantastic warm and friendly culture
- Region covers 40 stores across South East and South West – need to be located near a large city in this geography
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16557/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!