Get further information or apply right away
National Account Manager – Household/DIY Channel
- East Midlands, Home based, West Midlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 35,000 - 45,000
- Car allowance & package
- Non-food, National Accounts, Sales
- Well known supplier of branded household/DIY products to the UK market.
- Products are innovative, UK manufactured and used across many households.
- The business supplies online, DIY stores & merchants across a mixture of trade & retail customers.
- Steeped in history, highly reputable and achieved a number of industry awards.
- The business is profitable, ethical and experiencing growth throughout the current economic climate.
- Culture is autonomous, results driven and a team effort.
- Responsible for managing and driving a portfolio of National Accounts, key to the future growth of the business.
- The role will be focussing on major UK retailers – likely to include Homebase, Argos, Wickes and The Range, significant retailers for the business
- Need to work in a collaborative manner across your account base, managing full P&L and delivering sales growth.
- Will need to be analytical, numerical and able to take a category management led approach
- Ability to spot opportunities with each retailer in line with the long-term strategic plan for the customer.
- Experience within a branded non-food consumer goods product category. For example DIY, housewares or a related product area
- Experience of managing Homebase & or Argos would be of interest. Other major UK retail experience will be considered
- Have operated either at Key Account/rep level in a similar sector and looking for progression or at NAM level looking for an opportunity to develop in a great business
- Worked for a UK manufacturer would be beneficial
- Must be strong willed, determined and able to build relationships internally & externally
- Comfortable in a results driven environment and working to tight deadlines
- Happy to travel & flexible when required
If you feel you have the right experience please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website