Get further information or apply right away
Paid Social Media Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- 40,000 - 45,000
- Bonus, benefits & private health care
- Non-food, Consumer Goods, Digital, eCommerce, Marketing
- High-growth lifestyle product company looking for an experienced Paid Social Media Manager to join their team in London (Zone 1!)
- With online being their fastest growth channel, they aim to have tighter control and flexibility over our Facebook / Instagram advertising as they grows. As well as beginning to explore new advertising channels such as Snapchat, Tik Tok, Pinterest, YouTube, etc. They want to be seen everywhere by everyone!
- Pride themselves on their people orientated culture and have a real dedication to innovation, sustainability and work with charitable organisations
- They are well-funded and now poised for explosive growth! Could you be the next member of this fun & ambitious team?
- Awesome opportunity for an experienced Paid Social Media Manager to provide leadership on the operation of paid social media campaigns across Facebook / Instagram / Snapchat, etc.
- You will create a clear paid social advertising strategy for a product brand, covering: brand growth, taking new products to market, growing in new countries and also continuing to market current products in fresh, innovative ways to keep customers engaged and coming back for more!
- You would be responsible for both the strategy and the implementation & optimisation of ads
- Continually finding and testing new audiences whilst providing insights and suggestions throughout implementation, as well as constantly improving the efficiencies of their ads whilst scaling!
- Ideally you will have experience of working with lifestyle products within a Paid Social role where you are experienced with £1m+ ad spends, whether inhouse or in an agency environment
- We need someone with 5 years+ Facebook advertising experience; will be skilled in use of Facebook Business Manager, Ad Manager, Analytics and open to explore new social media channels
- We are looking for someone who is autonomous, creative, with passion for digital media and developing breakthrough campaign innovation.
- Finally, and most importantly, you need exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, creativity and influencing skills.
Benefits & details:
- Office is based London Zone 1 (c 2-3days / week expectations post covid)
- Up to £45k (dependent of experience) + bonus + benefits + private health care
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15914/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.