Get further information or apply right away
Portfolio/Brand Manager – Innovation
- Field Based
- Permanent, Full time
- 45,000 - 52,000 + 20% bonus
- Non-food, Marketing
Portfolio/Brand Manager – Innovation | High growth Company | Personal Care
Up to £52k plus 20% bonus
- High growth Personal Care Company seeking a Portfolio/Brand Manager – Innovation
- Within the last 15 years this business has expanded to be a recognised global Personal Care brand selling in over 50 countries!
- In the UK they hold a strong market position but recognise opportunities exist to unlock further growth both within key customers and also through targeting white space
- We are now seeking a Portfolio/Brand Manager – Innovation to join this high-performing & passionate team
- As Portfolio/Brand Manager – Innovation, you will be responsible for developing a best in class product portfolio and NPD pipeline, enabling the brand to grow both the core range and expand into new areas.
- The role covers both the UK and EMEA, working closely with the global team.
- Cross-functional work to drive growth across the regional portfolio.
- Make recommendations on how existing products contribute to broader business objectives.
- Identify opportunities to expand portfolio and create the product portfolio roadmap for market growth opportunities.
- Finally, the Portfolio/Brand Manager – Innovation will have a genuine passion for sustainability – this business are challenging societal norms and are proud to supply their products in over 50 countries.
- Has worked in a fast-paced FMCG business, with experience managing big brands.
- Possess proven marketing experience, including a minimum of 4 years in a Brand Manager role, with several years focused on innovation – this is a crucial part of the role and innovation experience is mandatory.
- Ideally has global experience – understands complexities of local markets across EMEA and how to maximise opportunities.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, administration, analytical skills, and communication abilities, while building strategic relationships.
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/16921/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!