Get further information or apply right away
Regional Account Executive
- West Scotland
- Permanent, Full time
- 25,000 - 35,000
- eCommerce, Food & Drink, Sales
- Our client is an extremely innovative, market leading Blue Chip FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the planet.
- They’re category leaders who take pride in their employees’ development and training, offering outstanding progression opportunities and fantastic company benefits.
- Now recruiting for a Regional Account Executive to develop the Impulse channel, in a 12 month FTC role.
- The Regional Account Executive will have full ownership and account responsibility for your regional portfolio, managing within the Impulse category.
- The Regional Account Executive will take control and manage an existing customer base, accompanied with tracking new exciting business opportunities.
- Optimise all aspects of your contract matrix to drive availability and maximise store pillars.
- Support your line manager in delivery of the wider channels and company initiatives.
- Develop a strong, clear customer contact strategy in order to prioritise opportunities.
- Field sales FMCG experience
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Strong communicational skills
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently
- Valid UK driving license
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Bonus opportunity & package
- Hybrid-working, Scotland based
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/16852/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!