Get further information or apply right away
Commercial Business Analyst
- London, West London
- Permanent, Full time
- 25,000 - 35,000 plus benefits
- Retail, Category & Insights, National Accounts, Retail Operations, Sales
- Leading global health and wellness company that have been changing people’s lives with great nutrition products for many years.
- A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and driven Commercial Business Analyst to join a specialised commercial team and help drive a leading health & wellness company
About the Role
- Sales promotions are vital for driving sales across the Europe & Africa region, and we are looking for a successful and driven Commercial Business Analyst to build the best promotions for their consumers and drive business growth.
- As the Commercial Business Analyst you’ll be involved in managing regional and local promotions, responding to local team enquiries and providing information and advice around how best to utilise a product or promotion in a specific region.
- You’d be responsible for reviewing new promotion requests and provide feedback on sales metrics. As the sales and Commercial Business Analyst you will also be expected to review data from local sales teams and provide feedback and insight on recent successful campaigns and share best practise.
- You’ll also oversee the procurement of regional promotion rewards. They Want their members to participate in regional promotions and offer them unique and innovative incentives for taking part!
They want to see from the Commercial Business Analyst
- Experience of project management
- Data analysis
- Influencing skills.
What they’re looking for from the Commercial Business Analyst?
- Graduate calibre, ideally gained in a sales promotions, direct sales or marketing environments.
- You will be effective at managing projects and utilising data to build insight to enhance performance.
- Highly organised and commercially astute, you will be methodical, good at prioritising and comfortable building strong working relationships across a geographically diverse business.
- Seeking someone who is curious, someone who wants to think outside the box and is not afraid to suggest new things.
What they can give to you.
- They offer competitive salaries, company pension, holiday pay, medical and dental insurances, discount on products, service award scheme, free nutritional products at work, gym and retails discounts and more…
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 11/15661/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.