Get further information or apply right away
Senior Buyer Homeware
- West London
- Permanent, Full time
- 65,000 - 70,000 plus excellent package
- Retail, Buying
- Extremely successful, market leading homeware retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Senior Buyer Homeware role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Senior Buyer Homeware you will develop, implement, and review an own label trading strategy for your product range developing innovative buying strategies which exceed customer expectations.
- The Senior Buyer Homeware will create and deliver the category vision focusing on growing cash sales and margin delivery. As well as building long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- Working with Far East and International suppliers the Senior Buyer Homeware will source an own label range that is design focused that meets customers needs.
- Leading a small team the Senior Buyer Homeware will work with internal and external stakeholders and will develop the strategic plan that will deliver long term growth
- This Senior Buyer Homeware role is ideal for a commercial individual who has home buying experience gained from UK retail this could be across kitchen, dining, bath, home accessories, gifts, lifestyle etc
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate hands on buying and have negotiated directly with suppliers
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for commerciality and product
- You must have managed at least 1 team member and have hands on experience in the technical development of bringing own brand products to market
- As Senior Buyer Homeware you will have well-rounded experience across the end to end supply chain and will have managed at least 1 team member.
- You will have a depth of sourcing and negotiating experience
- It is essential to have fantastic stakeholder engagement, relationship building and communication skills both internally and externally.
- You will be use data and insights to drive decision making and will be able to demonstrate the rigor and attention to detail required for this role
- The culture of this brand thrives in matrix working and building strong relationships is key to success.
- In this entrepreneurial environment it is essential that you have excellent project management experience along with the ability to drive engagement and execution across the wider business.
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth, caring and personable
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – £70,000 plus benefits
- Location – West London 2 days with 3 days home working
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16997/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!