Get further information or apply right away
Senior National Account Manager – Health & Wellbeing
- Home based
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Car, bonus & additional benefits
- Non-food, National Accounts, Sales
- Leading UK distributor of medical, health & wellbeing products
- The business lead the way in introducing new technological products to the healthcare market.
- In the UK, its currently a small close-knit team looking to grow and develop further across new retail channels.
- Healthy, profitable organisation on an upward trajectory
- Seeking a high calibre candidate with an FMCG background to help launch a key product into the UK market.
- Product already launched overseas and seen huge success, chance to replicate this in the UK
- Work closely with the Senior team on the launch of a key medical/wellbeing product into the market
- Targeting multiple national retailers across health, sports & wellbeing areas
- Example target customers – Boots, Superdrug, Lloyds Pharmacy, online sports retailers and health outlets in Y1 &Y2
- Highly entrepreneurial role with full autonomy, chance to build this side of the business
- Generating new business to then become long-term relationships
- Fast-paced, regular travel and customer interaction
- Experience in national accounts across multiple channels and with relevant retailers to those listed – across Health, pharmacy, sports
- An FMCG background, open on product category – could be health products, pharmaceuticals or branded electrical goods for example
- Experience of selling high tariff products/a brand would be preferable
- Operated at National Account or Senior National Account level with experience of driving new business
- Passion for sports & healthy living would be beneficial
- Need to be entrepreneurial, honest, hardworking and tenacious
This role is home-based with regular travel.
If you feel you have the right experience please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!